1. Contents of on-line offer the author does not take over any guarantee for the topicality, the correctness, completeness or quality of the made available information. Liability claims against the author, who kind idealistic material on damage or refer, which was caused by the use or policy of the information and/or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are in principle impossible, if on the part of the author no as can be prove deliberate or roughly negligent being to blame for is present. All offers are not-binding and noncommittal. The author reserves itself it expressly to change parts of the sides or the entire offer without separate announcement to supplement to delete or the publication occasionally or finally to stop.
2. References and left with direct or indirect references to strange web page, which outside of the area of responsibility of the author lies, an adhesion obligation exclusively in the case into force would step, in which the author of the contents of knowledge has and it him technically possible and reasonable would be to prevent the use in case of illegal contents. The author explains hereby expressly that at the time of the link setting no illegal contents on the sides which can be linked were recognizable. On the current and future organization, contents or the authority of the linked/linked sides the author does not have any influence. Therefore it dissociates itself hereby expressly from all contents of all linked sides, which were changed after the link setting. This statement applies to all within the own Internet offer set left and references as well as to foreign entries in from the author furnished guest books, panels and mailing lists. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and for damage, which develops from the use or Policy kind of such of information, alone the offerer of the side, to which one referred, is responsible in particular that, which refers over left to the respective publication only.
3. Author and characteristic right The author is anxious to
consider in all publications copyrights of the used diagrams, clay/tone documents, video
sequences and texts of him provided diagrams, clay/tone documents, video sequences and
texts to use or on license-free diagrams, clay/tone documents, to fall back video sequences
and texts. All within the Internet offer specified and if necessary by third protected mark and
registered trade marks are subject without reservation to the regulations of the valid in each
case characteristic right and the possession rights of the respective registered owners.
However due to the bare denomination the conclusion is not to be drawn that brand names are
not protected by rights third! The copyright for published, of the author provided objects
remains alone with the author of the sides. A duplication or a use of such diagrams, clay/tone
documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not
permitted without express agreement of the author.
4. Data security if within the Internet offer the possibility for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) exists, then giving up these data takes place on the part of the user on expressly basis. The recourse to and payment of all offered services actual so far technically possible and reasonable - also without indication of such data and/or under indication of anonymizated data or an alias permits. The use in the context of the imprint or comparable data of the published contact contacts such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers as well as email addresses through third for the transmittal of not expressly requested information is not permitted. Legal steps against the senders of so-called Spam Mails with offences against this prohibition are expressly reserved.
5. Legal force of this non-liability This non-liability is to be regarded as part of the Internet offer, from which to this side one referred. If parts or individual formulations of this text of the valid legal situation should not correspond, to no more or not completely, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their contents and their validity by it.